Thursday 15 September 2016

Go fly a kite

 A couple of months ago I received a pterosaur kite from a company in Dorset.  With such good weather and a bit of time to spare, now was a good time to go fly a kite.  This little beast is assembled and just needs two spars and a flight line attaching to spread its wings.
 A minor adjustment to the harness and a tug on the cord did the job.
 Now I can say I have flown a pterosaur over the hills and far away.  It is a long time since I have flown a kite.  The last time I seriously did so was at an event in Spalding, Lincolnshire.
 Back home and its a bread treat for supper.  This is a milk soda bread with honey and dill.  It takes 10 minutes to mix and warm up the oven, 15 minutes to bake and 20 minutes to cool.
 This bread is a bit like a firm piece of cake.
Goes well with a tuna and bean salad on a sunny September evening in the garden.

http://www.jurassickites.co.uk/

No comments: